Monday, October 31, 2005
Lazy
It's been a long time since I've written a "real" post. I guess it's due to the lack of inspiration.
Ah who am I kidding, I'm just lazy.
Pastor Ken spoke about slothfulness and the sin of omission today. That kinda motivated me to blog something... haha.
I was reading the Bible a couple days ago when i came upon Proverbs 27:7 which says ,"A satisfied soul loathes the honeycomb, But to a hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet." How easy it is for us to get satisfied with what we have from God, and not want more. I don't know about u guys, but sometimes i get this sense of accomplishment when i achieve something spiritually, like pray for an hour, or fast for 3 days. And after that i'll feel real satisfied and lazy, and not want to do it again. Haha.. I guess thats where i have to crucify my flesh and kill the sloth in me.
There's a sloth in all of us, no?
My application for the UK universities are done! Actually i finished them a couple weeks ago. Now it's on to canadian and australian universities... sian.
It's Halloween tomorrow, for those people who didn't know (I didn't). We're allowed to go to school in our costumes tomorrow. Wonder what bizarre costumes these guys are gonna come up with... Gushlak is gonna be a member of the Fallopian swim team.
I'm going to be a high school geek.
K gotta study for a physics test, take care everybody. =)